Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Time



Dress: JC Penney 
Necklace: Forever 21 (very similar here)
Clutch: Gifted (similar here)
Heels: H and M (get similar at Shoe Mint here)


  Just wanted to say a quick hello. I know it's been awhile with a vacation, incredibly cold weather and last minute holiday shopping; but I'm still here! I wore this dress on a night out to the Mr.'s Christmas work party at Caesar's Palace. 
     
Hope everyone has a great holiday and see you next year!!

PS -- Forever 21 is having a 50% off sale now through 12/31. What a steal! :)



Thanks for reading!!

xo
Cristina

4 comments:

  1. That dress is wonderful. I love it. I'd have to wear a big ol' heavy coat with it here in Utah though. It's FREEZING!! You look great.

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice dress. Very classic and elegant, I can't believe it's from JC Penny!


    Louisa
    circasundayafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Dress! Looks great on you.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete