Monday, December 3, 2012

Purple Shades




Sweater: Forever 21 (get here)
Shirt: Express (similar here)
Necklace: Etsy (recently I've been buying my jewelry from Etsy shops like Octoberrchild)
Jeans: My Levi's...again! (from Dillard's)
Boots: gifted (you can get similar here at Sole Society)
Bag: Coach (they have so many amazing bags to choose from like this one)


It's finally getting cool here in Vegas but it still doesn't feel like December yet. 


Happy Monday!!

Thanks for reading!

xo
Cristina 








4 comments:

  1. i love the look of a sweater over a button down, you pulled this one off very well! i love your site, new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the shades of purple. Always love a sweater over a shirt. I'm a new follower to your blog. Check out my blog and join:

    www.StyleDeLaCreme.com

    ReplyDelete